Are you a tourist you might want to consider visiting Nigeria, The night clubs, the lounge and bar will all host you with great taste. Nigeria is a country with great talents and hard working people from all spheres of life who always strive on achieving success amidst tight social-economic conditions. Another unique quality of Nigerians, is the fact that they take their time to ease off their stress especially on weekends. Do you want to club, or relax at a lounge, you need a great taste in wine and liquor, here are the most popular Liquor in Nigeria.
- Luc Belaire Rose: Luc Belaire Rose has really taken off in the past year. Seen on music videos and in night clubs, this wonderful wine is the fastest growing brand out there. Slightly sweeter than Moet Imperial Rose, this is the perfect drink for summer parties, barbecues, weddings and many more occasions. Luc Belaire is made from Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault grapes. They are grown in Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur, one of France’s most beautiful regions.
- Hennessy V.S.O.P: Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac is a cognac that is at least 4 years old, aged in Limousin oak barrels. Hennessy VSOP (Very Superior Old Pine, the “s” can also be “Special”). Hennessy V.S.O.P has built its reputation across nearly 2 centuries and has become established as the world’s favourite V.S.O.P cognac, and is recognized for its harmonious and well mixed blend of natural ingredients.
- Dom Pérignon Champagne : Dom Pérignon is the most famous Champagne in the world, and for good reason. The bouquet sparkles with delicate fresh violets in a setting of white peaches. Dom Pérignon champagne is known for being a very delicate champagne with floral notes and fruity flavors like peaches and lemon. – Though delicate, the champagne also has great depth and complexity.
- Chivas Regal 25 Years: It is a very sophisticated whisky, wonderful aroma and a sensuous taste. The phrase “Quality does not come cheap” is certainly needed here, this is without doubt one of the best whiskeys.
- Jack Daniels Single Barrel: The nose offers maple syrup, caramel sauce, and a little barrel char. On the body, it doesn’t drink like something that is 2/3rds alcohol. In fact, it really needs no water at all to be approachable, though less seasoned whiskey drinkers may want to add a splash. The palate is rich with more of that caramel, butterscotch, a touch of cloves and a lengthy, vanilla-fueled finish.
- Ciroc Vodka: The Vodka is distilled from fine French grapes for an exquisitely smooth, fresh vodka experience. The essence of CiROC Ultra- Premium Vodka comes from fine French grapes, which are distilled a fifth time at the historic Distillerie de Chevanceaux in the South of France. CiROC Ultra-Premium Vodka is gluten free. You can try the delicious Ciroc Crisp recipe combining CiROC Apple, strawberries and ginger beer. Shake and enjoy
- Belvedere Vodka: The world’s first super premium vodka, Belvedere represents the pinnacle of the Polish vodka-making tradition. Distilled exclusively from the finest Dankowskie Gold Rye and quadruple distilled to create the perfect balance of character and purity, Belvedere Vodka is the true expression of luxury vodka. Completely additive-free and diluted with water from Belvedere’s own artesian well, this is a vodka that combines over 600 years of vodka producing expertise with an uncompromising commitment to quality and heritage.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label: Johnnie Walker black label is a 12 year old blended whisky, one of the world’s most famous blends. Johnnie Walker Black is a blend of around 40 whiskies, very well put together. Johnnie Walker Black Label‘s iconic square bottle makes it one of the world’s most recognizable Scotch whiskies – and it’s also one of whisky critic Jim Murray’s favorite blends.
- Patron XO Cafe: Patron XO Café, is an exquisite blend of premium Patron Silver tequila and pure natural essence of the finest coffee, created in the hills of Jalisco, Mexico (an area renowned for its abilities to produce the finest tequila in the world). Patron XO Café has unique flavours of rich, dark freshly-roasted coffee with hints of vanilla, coffee and light tequila making it a more intense coffee tequila rather than standard sweet coffee liqueurs. The colour is a dark rich brown with an aroma of fresh coffee with notes of chocolate and vanilla. Patron XO Café is extremely versatile, excellent for sipping and the low sugars make it brilliant as a premium cocktail ingredient, or as a unique and delicious dessert topping.
- Toress Gran Reserva: Torres 10 Gran Reserva is aged in American oak using the solera system and created in Spain. This exceptional quality brandy is rich and rounded and full of cinnamon spiciness and a smooth lingering finish. It is a dark colour with fine gold tints. The aroma is strong and intense, with warm hints of spices such as cinnamon and vanilla. On the palate it is round and rich in tannins, developing a lush aftertaste.
- Four Cousins Red Wine: Four cousins red wine is a fragrant, ruby-red wine with soft rose petal perfume. Flavours of ripe plums, strawberries, and exotic spices are followed by a soft, lingering finish. A sweet red wine, blended from noble cultivars and grape juice.
The list goes on and on but I will stop at this for now, go grab any of the above wines and liquor you should drink in Nigeria at www.myshayo.com offering high quality products at affordable prices with convenient delivery options. Drop your comments and let me know what you think about the list.